Robert A. Bond, D.D.S.
Dr. Bond is a graduate of the Citadel, Charleston, South Carolina. He received his Doctorate in Dental Surgery from the University of Minnesota School of Dentistry in 1981. Dr. Bond is a member of the American Dental Association, North Dakota Dental Association, the Dawson Academy, the Academy of General Dentistry, and he is a graduate of the L.D. Pankey Institute. Continuing professional education is a passion and remains a cornerstone in his pursuit of excellence. Dr. Bond and his wife, Aurel, live in Fargo and are blessed with three children, Laura, Emily and Michael. Dr. Bond is active in his church. In his spare time, he enjoys motorcycle touring and spending time with his family.
- Julie Dental Hygienist Julie joined the team in 1987.
- Crystal Business Receptionist Crystal joined the team in 1996.
- Loni Business Receptionist Loni joined the team in 1998.
- Kathy Certified Dental Assistant Kathy joined the team in 1988.
- Shawna Certified Dental Assistant Shawna joined the team in 2001.